Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rumors of my death have been grossly exaggerated...

Sigh.

Yeah.

I can't help feeling like the last two weeks have been a bit of a nightmare for me.

Before, I mentioned being sick. Last week was mostly spent unable to write, and unable to even connect to the internet. I was out of the house for most of the time, as in, I sometimes came home in time and exhausted enough to go sleep the moment after I had dinner.

And now... I'm even more discontented with the way people are managing one of my books.

So needless to say, I'm exhausted.

I've got a bit more written on this subject at Untethered Realms, but for now, I'm just going to crash. I might take tomorrow off as well, but then I'm really going to get back to my regular blogging schedule.

I just need a few to recover. Because that recovery time has not happened yet.

How are you doing?



20 comments:

  1. I didn't hear this awful rumor, but am glad to hear from you. I wish you an extremely speedy recovery and hope you get the rest you deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate having the wind sucked out of my sails. I hope you catch yours soon. You are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. Do get better.

    Hugs and chocolate!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been so sick for so long! I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While blogging may seem important, your health and rest are paramount. Without those, little else can be accomplished, writing or otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs. Hope you can rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being sick sort of sucks, doesn't it? It sounds like you definitely need a few days off. Enjoy them and have fun crashing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take it easy for a while and get better, blogging will be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sleep and recover, then you'll come back refreshed and raring to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Condolences, take all the time you need and return refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hard when someone mismanages your book and even harder when there is nothing you can do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you need some serious TLC to help you restore. Hope you are able to find a little bit of that today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry about the illness and the difficulties your facing. Hope it all works out for you. Definitely take time to recover, otherwise you'll do yourself harm.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry to hear about this Misha!
    I hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi human, Misha,

    Here's to you just trying to relax. You need to take time out for YOU and get better This is an order from Dr. Dog, aka, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh goodness! You take care of you first. We'll be here when you get back. Hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wishing you some down time to recover! Being exhausted (and sick) is no fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to read what you think.

Feel free to ignore the check-box saying "Prove you're not a robot." My word verification is off, but I moderate comments to posts older than two weeks.